Statistics show that 1 in 3 women will be a victim of violent behaviour in their lifetime. This can happen at work, on the street or even in your home.
On Guard International is hosting a 4-hour tactical defense and self protection seminar on August 24, 2019. This seminar is for anyone interested in learning how they can defend themselves quickly and effectively from a violent attack, and get away safely.
The strategies in this seminar were originally designed and developed for the elite Japanese riot police and Imperial Guard. They have been successfully used by officers of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, U.S. military, hospital security staff and private investigators.
Subjects that will be covered at this seminar include:
– 25 things predators will look for in a potential female target
– strategies to present yourself as an “alpha” rather than a target
– the reactionary gap and using your voice to avoid physical conflict
– escaping common grabs and holds
– using pressure points to deter an attacker
– basic ground defensive tactics
– advanced escapes from bear hugs, chokes and other life-threatening attacks
Cost for this event is $30 per person OR $50 for two people. Contact James Zedd directly if you would like to register more than one person.
All ages are welcome at this seminar. Participants under 18 years of age will need a signed waiver from a parent or legal guardian.
Class size is limited to the first 20 people who pre-register for this event online or in-person. If you have any questions, please contact James Zedd by any method below.
Contact: James Zedd